Chubb Edwards Job Opportunity – Position Description
Position Title: Fire Solutions Sales Representative (Preventative Maintenance Agreements)
Posting Number: 2013-101
Department/Location:Chubb Edwards - Ottawa, ON
Languages Required: English & French (Mandatory)
Chubb Edwards operates in Canada within United Technologies’ Climate Controls & Security organization which is an international entity providing fire and security solutions
to more than one million customers around the world. We provide an end-to-end, total solution approach to fire & security requirements that can address system design, production, installation, service, monitoring and continuing customer care. Our focus
is integration, allowing all system components to operate as one for seamless functionality including intrusion detection, access control, video surveillance, nurse call and communications, fire systems, sprinklers and monitoring. For more information on Chubb Edwards, please visit www.chubbedwards.com.
The Chubb Edwards Fire Service Sales Team in Ottawa is looking for a dynamic and autonomous person to fill the open position of bilingual Fire Service Sales Representative. This role has a focus on developing new preventative maintenance agreements (PMA) of fire services within a designated territory or by nature of customers.
Key Job Responsibilities
This position is responsible for promoting Chubb Edwards’ products and services to various clients while building relationships; conducting sales presentations, conventions, seminars, and other related activities in order to develop new preventative maintenance agreements.
- Develops annual sales plan in line with company objectives and meets established personal sales targets focusing on medium to large sized accounts.
- Manage and develop new preventative maintenance agreements.
- Obtains sales by developing new accounts and following up on company generated leads.
- Travels to, and visits premises, completes surveys, determines customer objectives/requirements, and designs fire service contracts that will best meet the needs of the customer and the particular site.
- Prepares and presents sales presentations, quotes and other customer facing initiatives and follows up by telephone and/or in person to obtain the sales order.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of fire products and services.
- Executes various marketing initiatives to promote sales efforts.